Friday 19 March 2010

A new start

After reading through my last few entries I realise what a moaner I've become. I'm not like that in real life....honest... I've just used my blog to vent. I have decided that my next few blogs will be positive.

I have nicked this idea from the wonderful Jane! I am going to start counting my blessings.

I am very thankful for:

My 4 healthy, lively, beautiful children.

My darling husband, Alan.

The opportunity to meet, love, marry and miss Matthew.

My friend's Jane and Brian (especially when they take the children when I am ill).

My virtual friends (who know exactly who they are), particularly after today as they got me blogging again.

My friend Dom, who came over this morning with carrot cake she has made and has vowed to get me onto a breastfeeding supporters training course if it kills her :o)

Living in a house that has plenty of space for us to all be able to have our own spaces.

Losing more than 1/2 of the weight I need to.

There is so much more, but I shan't bore you. Suffice to say, despite the rain and the squabbling children, life is good!

2 comments: