Wednesday 16 October 2013

The real me

Who is the real me?

I have been told I am organised, strong, a good listener, a good friend, someone who knows what they believe in.

Those who know me we'll will know that the organisation thing is just a surface thing, scratch that surface and my muddled confused life is apparent. My house reflects my mind....a muddle!

I am not strong, I deal with what life throws at me as I have  4 children, a husband and a Mum who need me, there's no choice but to be strong (if that's what it is).

I listen because I don't know what to say most of the time. If listening helps then that is good. I also listen because it's safer than talking about me and my feelings.

I'm happy to be described as a good friend, if I achieve nothing else then to be a good friend is enough.

I know what I believe in....we'll I make a good show of it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment